Baby pouches are replacing jars because of ease, but what’s the best way to squeeze it out? Here’s a video reviewing the best spoons for baby food pouches.
We’re celebrating modern engineering by featuring the “Space Spoon”, which more properly goes by the name of a “Dispensing Spoon” that screws on to the pouches of baby food. While we have a review on spoons for baby food pouches, we also list out the most popular ways to use these baby food patches below:
- Squeeze it directly into the mouth of the baby
- Squeeze it into a spoon, then feed spoon to the baby
- Squeeze into a bowl, then squeeze spoon it out to the baby
- Squeeze into an applied Dispensing Spoon, or “Space Spoon”
- Hand the bag to the baby and let them figure it out!